Monday, August 18, 2014

Terengganu set to sail away in Div Two

TERENGGANU claimed their third straight win in Division Two of the Razak Cup when they beat Perlis 5-2 in Kuantan yesterday.
   After beating Armed Forces 7-1 and Police 4-1, Terengganu look set to walk away with the title.
   Faizal Saari (23rd), Baljit Singh Sarjab (28th), kamarul Anuar (31st, 57th) and Syamiru Aiman (69th) delivered for Terengganu yesterday.
   And the Perlis goals were scored by Azroy Azeman (44th) and Yunus Hussin (67th).
    Terengganu next play Kedah and Kelantan and look set to top Division Two and play in the final against the runners-up.
   RESULTS: Division One A: Selangor x Pahang x, Negri Sembilan x Perak x.
    Division Two: Kedah 0 Armed Forces 5, Kelantan 1 Police 2, Perlis 2 Terengganu 5.
   TODAY: Divison One B: Kuala Lumpur v Johor (8pm, Pitch I); Malacca v Penang (8pm, Pitch II).
   Division Two: Kelantan v Perlis (4pm, Pitch I); Police v Forces (6pm, Pitch I); Terengganu v Kedah (8pm, Pitch II).
    TOMORROW: Division One A: Negri v Pahang (6pm, Pitch I); Perak v Selangor (6pm, Pitch II).
    Group B: Kuala Lumpur v Malacca (8pm, Pitch I); Penang v Johor (8pm, Pitch II).
    THURSDAY: Division Two: Terengganu v Kelantan (6pm, Pitch I); Forces v Perlis (6pm, Pitch II); Kedah v Police (8pm, Pitch I).