Sunday, September 22, 2013

False Gharial...

This sports blog was started in January 2007, when blogging was at its infancy and the only rage was Rocky's Bru and Stephen Francis' Shanghai Fish. Both the blogs were born and also constantly updated from the National Press Club premises.
   The political scene in the country was changed by blogs and bloggers active the NPC premises around 2006-07.
  Rocky and Stephen then suggested that I open a Sports Blog because there was none in Malaysia then, asking me to post my daily stories that were published in the New Straits Times.... as a start.
   I started this blog at the NPC and uploaded my first story on Jan 6, 2007. It was started as an archive for myself to refer, and was never intended to make money.
   The same principles apply today, and the sole ad belongs to a friend who runs the Sports Olympic Hotel. 
   This blog's date of birth is documented by GOOGLE and its displayed under ' View My Complete Profile'.
   So those who want to make false claims about this and that and everything else under the sun and moon, check your facts and do not mislead the public.