Saturday, October 13, 2012

Inbee, the only one in-form...

IN reality, Korean Inbee Park was the only player who was singing in the rain yesterday, as she fired six birdies and was bogey free to charge up the leader-board from 12th to second.
  Her six-under 65 was the lowest round of the day, as she birdied six out of her last seven holes of the day.
  "The greens were much more slower after the rain, but I think I prefer the rain to the heat here as it makes me more comfortable. I much prefer a rainy day than a hot one," said the portly Korean.
  She did not make any birdies on the front nine: "I think thats how I played in all three rounds. But I had a feeling that the birdies would come, and they did today," said Inbee.
  From out of the wilderness, Inbee in in contention for the title today.
  "This golf course is scoreable and also hard at the same time. I still need a lot of birdies tomorrow (today) to win. So I will just go out and play more aggressive with short-irons and try to make them count.
  "When I came to Malaysia, I expected and also prepared for rain delays. There was a lot of food for us, and I ate to past time. As for my goal this year, I just want to keep my No 1 position on the Money List and winning the Sime Darby LPGA would help me achieve it," said Inbee whose earnings total a whopping US$4,650,252.