Monday, December 3, 2012

Informationn on team arrival..

Since MHC has removed me from their mailing list, opting not to send me any information on hockey, I shall not bow as low as these characters and provide you with information.
 The National Team, having sought details from the Team Manager, will be arriving at KLIA on Wednesday, Dec 5 at around 1350H.
 My friends from the media, this is the latest info I received and its provided should some of you want to know about this detail and wish to make your way to KLIA. And hopefully some concerned and supportive MHC officials who place hockey above self interest will make it there as well.


Satwant Singh Dhaliwal (sometimes right, sometimes left)
www.malaysianhockey.blogspot.com
Your one stop website for the real and latest hockey news
Thank you.