Malaysian Hockey Federation (MHF) is urgently seeking for a suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of:
1 Holds a Bachelor of Business Administration or Management; or a higher degree from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
2 Sports Management and higher qualification shall be an added advantage.
Hashim Mohamed Yusoff
3 A minimum of five (5) years of experience in management, planning and financial oversight.
4 At least three (3) years experience in senior managerial position.
5 Good knowledge in the field of hockey.
6 Must have knowledge in operating and administration plans as well as budget management.
Other Relevant Information
· Selected candidates shall be based in Kuala Lumpur.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Possess strong analytical skills and ability to work independently with good planning skills.
· Mature, good managerial skills, knowledgeable and able to contribute ideas to the governing body and the game of hockey.
· Well versed with Information Technology and Microsoft Office softwares.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through post or email with detailed resume to:
Malaysian Hockey Federation
2nd Floor, National Hockey Stadium,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Closing Date: 5th July 2009
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.