(This quashes rumors that a former Malaysian international has been offered the post, and is only waiting for the offer letter from the National Sports Council. The Malaysian Hockey Federation will be conducting an interview, and those interested can apply to the attached e-mail).
Malaysian Hockey Federation (MHF) is urgently seeking for a suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of:
1 Holds a Bachelor of Business Administration or Management; or a higher degree from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
2 Sports Management and higher qualification shall be an added advantage.
Hashim Mohamed Yusoff
3 A minimum of five (5) years of experience in management, planning and financial oversight.
4 At least three (3) years experience in senior managerial position.
5 Good knowledge in the field of hockey.
6 Must have knowledge in operating and administration plans as well as budget management.
Other Relevant Information
· Selected candidates shall be based in Kuala Lumpur.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Possess strong analytical skills and ability to work independently with good planning skills.
· Mature, good managerial skills, knowledgeable and able to contribute ideas to the governing body and the game of hockey.
· Well versed with Information Technology and Microsoft Office softwares.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through post or email with detailed resume to:
Malaysian Hockey Federation
2nd Floor, National Hockey Stadium,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Closing Date: 5th July 2009
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.