Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beng Hai not worried

NATIONAL chief cach Tai Beng Hai expected a tough match against Britain, and was actually pleased that his charges managed to keep the score low.
"Britain is a well prepared side, and I expected the match to be a difficult one, and that is why I am not too dissapointed with the score.
"In fact, we are only guilty of not converting our chances, other than that, I am happy with the team's attitude," said Beng Hai.
He has already started planning for another tough match against Australia today.
"We will have to change some tactics, as Australia are very strong and I expect them to come to us in numbers," said Benh Hai.
Britain coach Jason Lee was pleased with the win, and said Malaysia are always tough to beat.
"I was a little worried, what with the weather and a Malaysian side which always plays well against us.
"Now that we have gotten over the first match jitters, I expect my players to keep on improving," said Jason.