Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scammers getting jucier...


I received this in my e-mail today, and even though it is a regular find everyday in my inbox and I delete rather than read, this time the conman (from Africa?) attached a picture of a lovely lady. Don't fall for this latest sweetener my friends...

Hello My Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and I believe that it was a nice night and the atmosphere there in your own country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold here and i thank God for keeping me until this moment here in Dakar Senegal,
My name is Blessing Larry (24) by age but age does not matter in a real relationship,
I am from Rwanda in Africa, 5.9ft tall, fair complexion, single (never married) and I am currently living here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Fedrick Larry was a managing director of Larry & Associates (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where I am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you,
Attached here is my image for you.
I will be very happy if you can send me your pictures.
Love to hear from you as soon as possible.
00221778030535
Blessing baby