Monday, January 29, 2007

Nurul confident of gold

29/11/1998

NURUL Huda Bharin's arm is still giving her problems but the Kedah-born
shooter is confident of pulling off an upset at the Asian Games.
She is still undergoing physiotherapy for her arm which was broken a
week before the Kuala Lumpur Commonwealth Games. The broken arm didn't
prevent her from winning the air rifle gold.
Nurul is back in training and is shooting practice rounds of 493. She
had shot a record 493.3 for her Commonwealth gold.
"I feel good. As for the rest of the field, I don't know how good they
are," said the policewoman after receiving the Olympian of The Year Award
on Friday.
"But this is how I like it. The less I know about the rest, the more
confident I will be when the time comes to shoot."
The other shooters for Bangkok are Emran Zakaria, Abdul Mutalib, Aziz
Brahim, Roslina Bakar and Sarihati Awang.
(END)